Coral Pass National Network
Over 3,000 companies and a total of more than 80,000 card holders trust Coral Pass!
What does Coral Pass have to offer?
What does Coral Pass have to offer?
Coral S.A.'s Coral Pass offers:
- effective management
- easy transactions
- network of retail stations throughout Greece
- choice of products / services defined by the needs of the specific vehicle
- setting of value or quantity limits
- chip technology security
- real-time transaction monitoring
- credit, to improve cash flow
To instantly access all details of your Coral Pass card transactions you can use Coral Pass–on-line. For more information, click here.
The Coral Pass fleet card was designed to provide support
to businesses for secure and fast management
of their transport expenses
Coral Pass OnLine National Network
The innovative Coral Pass online gives you:
- instant access to order or cancel a card, set limits, change details
- processing of data based on criteria (driver, vehicle, fuel consumption), and per cost centre/unit
- a full picture of each vehicle, driver etc. through the monthly account statements
- instant, accurate and secure transmission of information
- statistical reporting aimed at cost and fuel consumption reduction, and exporting of data to MS Excel
For instant access to Coral Pass OnLine, click here.
Coral Pass - FAQ
For more information about Coral Pass, and the terms and conditions of its use, please call our Customer Service Centre representatives on:
or send fax to
- Which companies can acquire a Coral Pass card?
The Coral Pass card can be used by drivers of company fleets or by drivers of commercial road transport companies who purchase fuel supplies at Shell-branded retail stations.
- Can the card be used in Europe?
No, the Coral Pass card can only be used in Greece.
- What can you buy with Coral Pass?
The card can be used to pay for fuel or other products and services, depending the purchase category.
- The options are the followings:
- Diesel (category 0)
- Fuels (category 1)
- Fuels, lubricants, services and car accessories (category 2)
- All products and services supplied at the retail station (category 3)
- Unleaded petrol (category 4)
- Unleaded petrol and vehicle wash (category 5)
- Diesel and vehicle wash (category 6)
- Heating oil for buildings (category 7)
- Petrols, diesel, LPG, vehicle wash (category 8)
- The card is associated with the driver or the vehicle?
The card may be designated for use by a specific driver or vehicle, depending on the company's needs. The Vehicle Card is embossed with the vehicle registration number whereas the Driver Card is embossed with the name of the driver.
- How long is the card valid for?
The card is valid for three years from the date of issue.
- How is the card issued?
The card can be issued through the Customer Service Centre by calling +30 210 9476519, or sending a fax to +30 210 9476127, or sending an e-mail to CoralPassCards@ceg.gr. A Customer Service Centre representative will contact the customer to initiate the card issuing process.
- Can a second (additional) card be ordered?
Anyone who is already a Coral Pass holder can order additional cards by contacting the Customer Service Centre on +30 210 9476519 or by sending a fax to +30 210 9476601.
- When will the card's PIN be sent?
For security purposes, the cards and special PIN codes will be sent separately from each other. If you don't receive your PIN a few days after receiving your card(s), please contact the Customer Service Centre on +30 210 9476519 or fax +30 210 9476601.
- When a card expires, will it automatically be replaced?
Yes, before the old card expires a new one will automatically be sent to the mailing address indicated. The card expiry date appears in the second line of the customer data printout, after the VAT number.